2013-03-17

It Is An Ill Wind ...

I just discovered how to create and modify libraries.

See the pic above, just behind the title and preamble? I was looking for a nice background pic to go with that, and after downloading a pic for use in the background I discovered that somehow I'd gone and deleted the "My Pictures" library.

This led to a bit of online research, which led to a very useful knowledge base with instructions on how to create libraries, include folders in them and delete folders from them.

So from a mishap, I have learned something new and highly useful. I've already created new libraries of my favourite folders, which should cut down the time to access those folders considerably.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"And if we have unearned luck, now to scape the serpent's tongue, we will make amends ere long. Else the Puck a liar call ..."

So speak.