2013-06-14

Google Sites

I've noticed that a free facility exists, Google Sites, to allow me to set up a web site in Google. Not just a blog - an actual website.

Apart from anything else, this would allow me to create a permanent index to my Klingon language lessons, important dreams and notes on my current hypnotic clients, experiments and the more fruitful and interesting trance sessions.

It'd give me a chance to get back to enjoying coding, an artform I haven't had that much chance to keep in practice with of late. I used to be able to handcode HTML and CSS virtually in my sleep - it's about time I got back into that habit, if for no other reason than to showcase my talents for a potential employers looking to see what I can do.

So look out for future announcements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"And if we have unearned luck, now to scape the serpent's tongue, we will make amends ere long. Else the Puck a liar call ..."

So speak.