2013-10-11

The Books Of Robert Greene

On Facebook, I run a fan group, The Books of Robert Greene, which is dedicated to Robert's books The 48 Laws of Power, The Art of Seduction, The 33 Strategies Of War, The 50th Law (with 50 Cent) and Mastery.

This evening, I received a request to join this group.

From Robert Greene himself.

I think it's about time I slowly started to go through his books, picking out choice pieces here and there. At the very least, this will provide discussion material for my blogs - because I intend to discuss various parts of Robert Greene's books in at least three of my blogs in some way or another.

Expect to see Robert Greene - themed entries turning up here, in Hypnotic Erotic and in Perchance To Dream. There might even appear an article in tlhIngan paQDI'norgh, if the theme is appropriate to the ethos of that blog at the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"And if we have unearned luck, now to scape the serpent's tongue, we will make amends ere long. Else the Puck a liar call ..."

So speak.