2014-03-22

Navras

This should truthfully go to my science fiction sister blog of stainless steel, but I though I'd poach this from her and use it here instead.

I found this YouTube soundtrack today (2014 03 22), and thought I'd share it with you as a musical interlude:-



As I pointed out in The Project on my website Hypnotic Erotic, as a competent hypnotist I can toy with my clients' sensory modalities and perceptions. They see, hear, touch, taste and smell what I wish them to sense; and you would be astonished what they perceive.

So, you may ask, where does that end? If they cannot trust their own senses, where do they go from there?

Well you may wonder. However, there is an answer.

My Code of Practice.

Specifically, the bit about Your Space Is Sacred.

During the session, whatever happens, happens, and you just have to go along for the ride. But when the session's over ... your senses, your headspace, are yours. The world looks the way it did before the session; you think your own thoughts; your actions are your own.

And the choices you make are entirely yours; as are all the consequences.

Now pay attention to the words in the track above.

Asato Ma Sad Gamaya


That's Sanskrit. In fact, they are the opening words of the Navras prayer, and the English translation is

From The Unreal, Lead Me To The Real


The second line reads

Tamaso Ma Jyotir Gamaya


which translates to

From Darkness, Lead Me To Light


and

Mrityor Maa Amritam Gamaya


which translates to

From Death, Lead Me To Immortality


Also,

Om Shanti Shanti Shanti


which reads

Let There Be Peace, Peace, Peace


No comments:

Post a Comment

"And if we have unearned luck, now to scape the serpent's tongue, we will make amends ere long. Else the Puck a liar call ..."

So speak.