2015-01-17

Synchronising My Blog Templates

I had a lot of problems yesterday trying to synchronise all my blogs. No matter what parameters, fonts or colours I tweaked, somehow none of them were matching exactly. And some of them had variables which weren't present in the others.
But then I realised something.
None of them were using the exact same template and subtemplate.
So I set them all up with the exact same template from the Picture Window parent template.
Same variables, same proportions, and finally - once I'd got the fonts and colours to match - same appearance.
Now I only need to install landing pages for all of my blogs, at the top of the sidebar, so you can navigate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"And if we have unearned luck, now to scape the serpent's tongue, we will make amends ere long. Else the Puck a liar call ..."

So speak.