2015-02-08

Fiction Versus Reality

Someone on my f'list has a problem separating reality from fiction. They got scared shitless by my Cassie and Alison stories, and it cost me heavily, all because they could not cope with the understanding that people sometimes write things that are not real.

Here is my official reply to hysterical, stupid, silly people.

"I have to update this for those people who, for some reason, have a problem separating reality from things that are not real.

"The following things are not real: Cinderella, Doctor Who, Star Trek, Stargate SG-1, The World of Darkness and the fiction that I write.

"Stuff like cars, taxes, the weather? That lot is all real.

"Fiction, that thing that I write on my blogs: NOT real.

"Understand now?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

"And if we have unearned luck, now to scape the serpent's tongue, we will make amends ere long. Else the Puck a liar call ..."

So speak.