2011-08-30

I need a publisher ...

A while back, I submitted a possible setting for the Legend roleplaying game coming soon from Mongoose Publishing, but things did not quite work out in that department. Undeterred, I began writing a piece of fiction for the setting, outlining the things that made it unique and, still in the sense of being a fantasy, fantastic.

This weekend just gone, I completed the first 15,000 word novelette. I have begun the second novelette, same setting, a short time after the end of the first, planning on it reaching 15,000 words just like the first. And the third will complete the story, at a massive 20,000 words.

Funny how things just spiral out of hand. I only wanted to write something to highlight the possible setting, and ended up with a novel on the boil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"And if we have unearned luck, now to scape the serpent's tongue, we will make amends ere long. Else the Puck a liar call ..."

So speak.