2012-03-20

Dreams

I had a number of dreams this morning. The two main ones are listed below.

I dreamed that I could phase through walls, floors, ceilings like Shadowcat - and that there was this copper (looking somewhat like the late John Thaw!) who was hell bent on nicking me and fitting me up for the crimes I did not commit. Never mind the crimes I did commit.

Then I had a heartbreaking dream. I dreamed that the flying elephant Dumbo had grown up, grown big, could still fly, but somehow had lost the will to live. The mouse in his hat had long died so his hat contained a little Timothy Mouse fith fath plushie peeking out of the brim, and of course his little feather because Dumbo needs to hold the feather in his trunk to fly.

But this grown up Dumbo had grown tired of all the flying around, because he'd played with all the toys on the shelf a thousand times already - and now, all he wanted to do was just cover himself in this massive blanket and sleep tucked under his now stupendously massive ears. And all I wanted to do was just hug him as the life drained out of his eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"And if we have unearned luck, now to scape the serpent's tongue, we will make amends ere long. Else the Puck a liar call ..."

So speak.