2012-07-19

Philosophical Questions

Announcing a change in policies on this blog.

Sometimes, in lieu of an actual news blog post, I'll post a philosophical question here and invite you, the reader, to think about the question, what it means and - moreover - what it means for you.

However, one small twist.

You know that many philosophical questions permit only two choices - either/or, yes/no. I don't hold to that. So I aim to ask more open questions.

Questions along the lines of the five basic questions from Babylon 5 - "Who are you?" "What do you want?" "Why are you here?" "Where are you going?" and "What do you have in your life worth waiting for?"

I would appreciate feedback, discussion, further questions and comments here. When I start asking the questions, please talk to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"And if we have unearned luck, now to scape the serpent's tongue, we will make amends ere long. Else the Puck a liar call ..."

So speak.