2012-08-16

"Darlin' Emma" - An X-Men Parody

Another Prince song I parodied ...

Darlin' Emma

I knew a girl named Emma
I guess you could say she was the White Queen
I met her in Xavier's college
Masturbating over Wolverine
She said "How'd you like to waste some time?"
And I could not resist when I saw little Emma grind

She took me to the Danger Room
I just couldnt believe my eyes
She had so many vices
Everything that money could buy
She said "Sign your name on the dotted line"
The lights went out
And Emma started to grind ...

Emma!

The Institute was spinnin'
Or maybe it was her brain
She may have awakened my mutant genes
Cause my body will never be the same
Her diamond skin will kick your behind
Oh, she'll show you no mercy
But she'll sho'nuff sho'nuff show you how to grind

Darlin' Emma

Woke up in Cerebro
Emma wasn't there
I looked all over and all I found
Was a number on a wheelchair
It said "Thank you for a funky time
Call me up whenever you want to grind"

Oh, Emma, ohhhh

Come back Emma, come back
Your dirty little Cyclops
Grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind grind

{backwards at the end...}
Hello, how are you? I'm fine. cause I know
That Scott is coming soon, coming, coming soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"And if we have unearned luck, now to scape the serpent's tongue, we will make amends ere long. Else the Puck a liar call ..."

So speak.