2013-11-18

NaNoWriMo 2013 ... Formal Announcement

I must formally announce that I cannot continue with NaNoWriMo 2013.

The Great Hiatus took too much from me, too early. I thought it'd be a day surgery, but it turned into full surgery. I am still in recovery, and so I have no way of generating the momentum now, to writing the remaining words I'd need to win.

So as of tonight, I quit. I can't even tell you how many words I've done right now. It is nowhere near what it is meant to be.

The Empty Shadow will get written - in fact, it is now my main writing project, and so it shall get written. It just won't get written by the end of this month of November 2013.

Don't expect me to do it before the end of the year, either.

I'm disappointed, too. But I'd rather write a cracking novel in a few months than a crap one in one month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"And if we have unearned luck, now to scape the serpent's tongue, we will make amends ere long. Else the Puck a liar call ..."

So speak.