2013-11-17

Returning to Functional

On 2013 11 06, I went in to hospital to have my gall bladder removed. I'd hoped that the operation, which was going to be performed laparoscopically, would not have required much recovery time. Sadly, not everything went entirely as planned.

Consequently, my recovery - not to mention my return to public life - has taken a few days longer than planned.

However, that little adventure has ended, and my gradual return to public life can now proceed. You may have spotted some sporadic posting on my blogs already - they were just pieces I posted to keep my hand in. I will keep you informed of further progress.

In short, however ... I'm back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"And if we have unearned luck, now to scape the serpent's tongue, we will make amends ere long. Else the Puck a liar call ..."

So speak.