2014-01-13

Post 500: Welcome To My Empire

All weekend long, I have been trying to think of something suitable to put in this, my 500th post for To Scape The Serpent's Tongue. And you know, the only thing I can think of is to show you the blogs of my little empire.

Here, to begin with, is The Plainclothes Clown - the first dedicated blog I ever ran. Still active, but showing its age.

I also run a Dreamwidth blog, in case you're interested, though I update that even less frequently than The Plainclothes Clown above.

In addition to this blog, of course I run four other blogs here on this site, and yet another four on tumblr. Here they are; just click on the pics.

My Blogger Blogs





Hypnotic Erotic





Perchance To Dream




The Stainless Steel Blog


tlhIngan paQDI'norgh - Klingon Teachings


My tumblr Blogs



HExEr

Hypnotic Enticement
(NSFW)

The Daily Klingon

What Dreams May Come

So far, then, that is my empire as of five hundred posts to this blog. These are all the blogs I'm going to have, unless I decide to cancel a blog or two in the distant future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

"And if we have unearned luck, now to scape the serpent's tongue, we will make amends ere long. Else the Puck a liar call ..."

So speak.