2012-04-09

The Coffee Post

Earlier today, as part of an experiment, I posted this status update to Facebook:-

So. Coffee.

This morning, I found that the coffee I'd left in the pot overnight had apparently boiled off or something. There was only this black, tarry residue at the bottom of the coffee jug sitting on the warming plate of the coffee maker.

So I boiled up some water and put it into the jug, thinking to wash it away. Not much water, mind you. But all the residue just came away clean, leaving me with a small amount of some very black coffee.

Just on a dare, I thought I'd try it, to see what it's like. It's actually very strong, with a deep rich flavour I'd not tasted before in this particular brand of coffeebecauseI'dnottriedthesebeansbefore
andwhileIlikedtheirflavouryesterdayitseemstohavebecomeevenstrongerinthepotasastickyresidueatthebottomofthejogandOMGIJUSTREALISEDWHEREI'DTRIEDTHESEBEANSBEFOREITWASAFEWYEARSAGOINACAFEINCHESTER

No comments:

Post a Comment

"And if we have unearned luck, now to scape the serpent's tongue, we will make amends ere long. Else the Puck a liar call ..."

So speak.